Our ideas on how to improve the educational experience of our students are limitless. Unfortunately, our resources are not.
People give to Dublin School in different ways and for different purposes. The unifying theme in these gifts is a desire to enhance the educational and experiential outcomes of our students. Every dollar that we receive is used judiciously to allow deserving students to experience a better education.
We have lots of programmatic needs that do not rise to the level of a capital campaign but that will have a significant impact on our campus, our programs and most importantly, the experience of our students. The Head of School’s Wishlist was established to make these opportunities available to potential donors who may be interested in supporting a specific program or an area of particular interest.
Smaller gifts to any of these needs are always appreciated.
Naming opportunities begin at $50,000.
Current Opportunities to Make Dublin Better
- Steele Crew Boathouse
- Chris Horgan Tennis Courts
- Snow Making Equipment
- Wood Chipper
- Faculty Housing
- Flatbed Trailer
- Basketball equipment
- PRISM Center & Cornog Library $1,250,000 ($972,020 raised)
- International Travel Fund $100,000
- Alumni Field Pavilion $100,000
- Dorm Furniture $50,000
- Athletic Field Irrigation $50,000
- 4-Wheel Utility Vehicle $50,000
- Kitchen Equipment $25,000
- Snowmobile $15,000
- Crew Boats $12,000 ($1,000 raised)
- Tractor Mowing Attachment $10,000
- Endurance Fitness Equipment $8,000
- Wood-working Lathe $3,000