Weekends & Traditions
What will you do when they are not in class? The options are endless!
Weekends at Dublin School
What you choose to do with your weekend is up to you! The Duty Team of adults will help facilitate the fun.
Some common weekends activities and trips are:
- Build A Better Burger
- Outdoor Movie
- Open Observatory Night
- Sunrise/Sunset Hike
- Bachata and BBQ
- Trips to Downtown Keene or Peterborough
- Record Listening Club
- Haunted Corn Maze
- Making the Perfect Omelet
- Fast Food Ally
- Movie Theatre Trip
- Takeout Pick Up
- Capture the Flag
- Dorm Trips
- Spa Day
- Carmel Apple Making
- Trips to Target and Grocery Store
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Nerf Wars
- Casino Night
- Dance Parties
- MarioKart parties
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
- Milk & Cookies: Every Sunday have a fresh baked cookie and connect with your dorm (or day student group).
- Dorm Olympics: A year-long battle of the dorms! Competitions range from the competitive to the hilarious.
- Victory Bell: When our athletic teams return home from a victory on the road, they ring the victory bell to let the whole school know.
- Workgang: Back to our roots! One Saturday morning a month, students and faculty work together to give back through community service.
- Orientation Camping Trips: We spread across New England in small groups for some bonding and new experiences.
- Mountain Day: Everyone's favorite surprise holiday. The Head of School rings the bell on the Quad, classes are cancelled and we all climb Mt. Monadnock as a school.
- Halloween Trick-or-Treating: On the spookiest night of the year, students dress up in costumes and trick-or-treat at their ghoulish faculty homes.
- Celebration of Light: Before students depart for Holiday Break in December, we celebrate the warmth of community. Through performance, spoken word and the classic "12 Days of Dublin"; we come together to celebrate the light that is coming again!
- Winterfest: Red, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green and Grey! In the middle of February, the school divides into large groups and compete for the Winterfest Championship!
- Coffeehouse: Every spring, students perform for the school with original works and covers. One of the best nights of the year!
- Prom: Get dressed up and dance the night away with friends!
- Mayfair: Seniors do their annual Maypole Dance and release the school to the next generation.
- Family Weekend: Families come from all over to get a glimpse into their student's life at Dublin School! There are Arts Showcases, Athletic Events and fun activities before student head home for Fall Break