Girls Soccer - Learning to Play the World's Game
A soccer athlete at Dublin will find success in soccer by:
- Joining the team and getting active by engaging in the World's Game.
- Focusing on developing your athleticism and refining your individual soccer specific technique.
- Learning to be a positive team member that trains in large groups, small groups and individually to accelerate your individual development.
- Learning how to compete with character and achieve the joy it can bring to your life.
- Learning resilience and how to celebrate your success and face your challenges on and off the field.
- Leaving Dublin School loving the World’s Game that will give you common ground with people throughout the world.
Current season complete - past events