Seven boat teams raced on Saturday in winds which varied back and forth from gentle 5-6 to white cap forming 11-12 mph. Boat teams had their work cut out for them in 5 races on a 'hot dog' upwind-downwind course. Two TIES in the day's final scores among 7 boats show the boat teams were closely-matched and no one was giving a race away - the competition was real, friendly, and palpable! Cheers to Mya who took the helm racing for her first time today.
- 1/15/ Silas Howe , Amherst NH and Yuanzhi “Jacky" Wang , Beijing China
- 2/16/ Faith Lewis , Bennington NH and Grace Harrington , Sharon NH
- 3/19/ Henry Luettgen , Winchester MA and Hyeong Bin Chu , Seoul South Korea
- 3/19/ Wyatt Switzer , Marlborough NH and Laura Coffin , Keene NH
- 5/21/ Taya Kerwin , Hancock NH and Cameron Mackay-Smith , White Post VA
- 6/30/ Eric Freeman , Dover MA and Rebecca Magruder , Atlanta GA
- 6/30/ Mya Kerwin , Hancock NH and Reed Brencher , Killingworth CT