In my mind I believe that Dublin science students in the twenty--first century must learn:
- how to work as an individual on a highly functioning team.
- how to use computer aided design (CAD).
- the benefits of rapid prototyping.
- how to publicly explain and defend a hypothesis.
- how to think of solutions to solve our energy crisis.
Mr. Putko, Mr. Cox and I designed the following challenge to help build these skills in our freshmen Physics students. Check out the following video and let the competition begin!