Tuition & Fee Information
- Boarding student tuition for the 2018/2019 school year is $62,232*.
- Day student tuition for the 2018/2019 school year is $35,827*.
- Security deposit for all boarding students is a one-time fee of $150, and is refunded upon graduation.
- A student account which is established to be used for books, supplies and other school expenses. For day students, the student fund is $250; for U.S. based boarding students, the student fund is $500, and for international students the fund is $4,000.
*Please note that this is an inclusive fee. Unlike others, we do not charge an additional Technology or other mandatory miscellaneous fees.
- ESL Programs for the 2018/2019 school year are $6,479.
- One-on-One Four Day Learning Skills Program for the 2018/2019 school year is $12,891.
- One-on-One Two Day Learning Skills Program for the 2018/2019 school year is $6,924.
- Evening Assisted Study Program (2 night) for the 2018/2019 school year is $1,969 per trimester.
- Evening Assisted Study Program (4 night) for the 2018/2019 school year is $3,938 per trimester.
Other Potential Estimated Costs
- Books $500
- Laundry service $675 - $860 per year
- Linen and bath towel rental $110 per year
- Bath towel rental $60 per year
- Downhill skiing/snowboarding $550 per year
- Nordic skiing $200
- Suggested spending money $25 per week
Approximately 35% of our students receive financial aid. As a matter of policy, 21% of our operating budget is dedicated to financial aid.
Financial Aid Forms are available on the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) website. Forms for upcoming school years usually are available in early-mid November. Deadline for submitting financial aid paperwork is January 31st, and we usually ask you to call the school to make sure that we have received everything we need relating to financial aid.
Other Financial Resources
Dublin School has several ways to afford education costs. For United States based families, there is a monthly payment plan available through Smart Tuition and a tuition loan program available through Your Tuition Solutions. Links and information about these programs are listed below.
Your Tuition Solution (YTS) is a company that provides affordable tuition loans for families of children attending independent schools. With Your Tuition Solution, paying for your child’s tuition is convenient and flexible. There is no application or supplemental fee, and no payment due for 4 to 6 weeks. You can use the plan for all or a portion of your tuition costs, and pay the loan off early if you choose — there's no prepayment penalty. You pick the payment plan - 2 years to 6 years. To calculate a loan payment with YTS, click on the link above.