Hello Students and Parents,
In light of the storm bearing down on New England tomorrow, we have decided to cancel classes on Thursday, allowing for families to return students back to school the day after the storm, without missing anything. Campus will be open as planned starting Wednesday afternoon for anyone who wants to/must return then, but we strongly encourage those of you who can to wait until Thursday in the interest of safety. For those of you that do stay on campus Wednesday night, we will have the ski hill, art studio, library, gym, and student center open during the day on Thursday.
The CT/NYC shuttle will be delayed until Thursday as well, running at the same time of day (12:00 pickup at Penn Station, 1:30 pickup in Stamford, CT). The field trips in Washington, D.C. will also now be returning on Thursday.
In an effort to ensure that everyone is accounted for (and so that we can plan accordingly with the kitchen) I am asking for everyone to resubmit a travel form with updated plans on the school's website (http://www.dublinschool.org/travel-plans-winterfest/) ASAP. I apologize for any redundancy, but to avoid confusion, I would like everyone to resubmit, even if at this point your plans remain the same. (Please note, the NYC/CT shuttle will still be listed as 2/5 on the form, but the shuttles will be on 2/6).
I am currently traveling today, so please email me with any questions or call the school's main line (603) 563-8584, as I will not be able to answer my office phone.